See Rome in a day on a private, chauffeur-driven tour with hotel pick-up. Discover the ancient sights of the Eternal City, including the Trevi Fountain, Vatican Museums, Coliseum and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from central Rome hotels
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Enjoy the services of a professional chauffeur
- Stop at the Circus Maximus stadium and visit inside the iconic Colosseum
- Marvel at the splendor of the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill from Capitoline Hill
- Admire the imposing white marble monument in Piazza Venezia dedicated to Italy's King Vittorio Emanuele II
- Discover how the Pantheon remained in such perfect condition, while in constant use for more than 2,000 years
- Toss a coin in the Trevi Fountain to ensure a return visit to the Eternal City
- Enjoy a gelato on the winding stairway of the Spanish Steps
- Discover priceless artistic and religious treasures with a visit to Vatican City's Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica
- Personal English-speaking chauffeur
- Private deluxe vehicle
- Entry tickets to the Colosseum and Vatican Museums
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- In order to comply with Italian law chauffeurs provide valuable information and commentary only while inside the vehicle. Only licensed tour guides are permitted to accompany guests into monuments and museums. Please advise if you require a private licensed guide to accompany you inside the Colosseum and/or Vatican City. Payment for a licensed guide will be made to the guide after the tour.
- Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica enforce modesty dress codes that require shoulders and knees be covered.
- To save time and avoid long queues, you can pre-purchase your Colosseum tickets online (EUR 12 per person), and your Vatican Museum skip-the-line tickets for the 14:00 time slot in advance (EUR 19 per person). Vatican Museums are closed on Sundays with the exception of the last Sunday of the month, when visits are free to the public