Explore the Baroque and Renaissance fountains and piazzas of Rome on a 2-hour walking tour that takes you to some of the Eternal City’s most famous sites. Marvel at the Trevi Fountain, see the ancient site of the Stadium of Domitian, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Georgian, German
- Pickup optional
- Pickup from any accommodation inside Aurelian walls.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Our driver will wait for you in front of McDonalds, Piazza Mignanelli, 00187 Rome RM, ItaliaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The meeting point information will be sent to you 24-hours before the tour