Walk through the oldest market in Rome, Campo de Fiori, trying the products of local merchants. Afterwards, create your own pizza for lunch in a restaurant in the heart of Rome, combining culture with food on this authentic experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide in front of the Church of Sant'Agnese in Agone in Piazza NavonaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please specify in your booking any intolerances or allergies