Explore the crypts and catacombs of Ancient Rome on a half-day small-group bus tour. See underground cemeteries and temples that once housed many of the city’s dead and its most mysterious cult, a guaranteed thrill for adults and children alike.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 195 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet on Piazza Barberini, by Bernini's Triton Fountain in the middle of the square. If you are traveling by public transport, take the Metro to "Barberini" (2 stops west of Rome Termini).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Long pants
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Baby strollers
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Flash photography
Know before you go
- This itinerary includes sacred sites with a strict dress code; you are kindly requested to keep your shoulders and knees covered at all times (men and women)
- Due to their holy nature, photography is not allowed at the sites visited
- Walks comply with all local government regulations
- Please check the Covid-19 guidelines of the Italian government for the most up to date information