Explore the crypts and catacombs of Ancient Rome on a half-day small-group bus tour. See underground cemeteries and temples that once housed many of the city’s dead and its most mysterious cult, a guaranteed thrill for adults and children alike.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 195 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Explore the crypts and catacombs of the early Christians in Rome
- Take a stroll on the Appian Way, and see the historic Tomb of Cecilia Metella
- See the bones of 4,000 monks, embedded in the walls of the "Bone Chapel"
- Enjoy a spectacular view of the Roman Aqueducts - one of the city’s most impressive landmarks
- Admission to all sites
- Transfers between sites by air-conditioned bus
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users