Become a Roman for the day as you learn how to prepare and cook a classic Italian meal. The tour includes a visit to a local market and expert tuition in an historic house that was once the property of Roman royalty.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
9:15 AM at Largo di Torre Argentina 1, in front of the Argentina Theater, near Rossopomodoro restaurant on Via di Torre Argentina 52, 00186 Rome.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- The tour will depart with a minimum number of 2 passengers