Get your Rome on at the Vatican Museums on a skip-the-line tour. The next morning, dive into ancient history at the Colosseum and the Roman Forum, including the Palatine Hill.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- French, Portuguese, English, Spanish, German
- Optional audio guide
- French, English, Spanish, German
Select participants and date
Please be at the meeting point in Piazza Risorgimento at least 15 minutes before the tour starts (at either 08:30 AM, 10:00AM or 10:45AM). The Colosseum tour, on the second day, will start at 09:30AM, or at 10:30AM. Please be at the meeting point at the Arch of Constantine at least 15 minutes before.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour starts.