Visit the Vatican Museums, Roman Colosseum, Piazza Navona, Trevi Fountain, and more in a single day. See Rome's highlights and hidden gems with an English-speaking tour guide, transportation, and skip-the-ticket-line entry included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Between Hotel Alimandi and Caffé Vaticano at the top of the big staircase (Viale Vaticano, 100). A representative will be there holding a sign with the company name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- Bring a water bottle, sunscreen, and some coins for making wishes in the Trevi Fountain.
- This is a walking tour that includes a visit to archeological sites with uneven terrain, so please wear comfortable shoes.