Learn about the gladiators and beasts that were housed under the colosseum throughout its history, on this comprehensive tour that includes access to the restricted arena floor of the Colosseum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please meet in front of the Arch of Constantine. Your guide will be holding a Yellow Carpe Diem Rome flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This route covers about 2.5 kilometers in total and is conducted at a leisurely pace that is suitable for all. The tour duration is around 3 hours.