Visit the Colosseum retracing the steps of Flavius Attilius. Learn about Roman culture on a fun tour especially designed for children and teenagers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English
Select participants and date
Arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour. Your guide will be wearing the logo "I Love Rome" at the Arch of Constantine. In case of emergency please contact Gray Line - I Love Rome office: via Leone IV, 33 email@example.com +39 06 474 2501 (6:30 AM – 8 PM 365 days) +39 348 8112027 (WhatsApp only)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Children aged 2 and younger can take part free of charge.
- If you have a pacemaker you will need to show a certificate, otherwise, you will not be admitted without being screened.