Join a night-time Segway tour to explore the main sites of Rome. Learn about the history and culture of the city from your local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration options: 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian, German
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet on Piazza Mattei 11 - 00186, Rome Directions: From Piazza Venezia, head up hill towards the Marcellus Theater (the building that looks like the Colosseum), passing the Vittoriano monument on your left. When you reach the Marcellus Theater, turn right and walk straight ahead until you reach Piazza Mattei (there is a fountain in the middle of the square). Our office is on the corner.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
- Open-toed shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- You will need to sign a waiver before the start of the activity.
- The exact number of attractions seen on the route will depend on the duration chosen.