Explore the early history of Christianity in Rome on a 4-hour tour by private car or van. Discover breathtaking examples of religious iconography at the Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore, and drive along the Appian Way to the city catacombs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
In the front of your cruise ship. The driver will be holding a sign with your name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that there is a strict dress code to enter the basilicas and catacombs; no shorts, miniskirts, or uncovered shoulders
- You are strongly advised to wear comfortable shoes