Save time with convenient skip-the-line access to Castel Sant’ Angelo in Rome with this admission ticket. Uncover its riveting stories and history with an audio guide for your smartphone.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- English, German, Italian, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The self-guided audio tour is designed to start/end at the main entrance of Castel Sant’ AngeloOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required for the auidio tour, it is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation
- You will need 100-150 MB of free space for the download
- Participants under 18 years old, as well as visitors with disabilities that are accompanied by a someone from the health and social assistance service, are eligible for free admission
- Reduced tickets are available to EU citizens aged 18-25, but reduced and free entry tickets are not provided by this supplier