On this 2-hour guided tour, discover the castle and its changes throughout the centuries. Admire the paintings, ancient fortified walls, statues, the treasure room and take in breathtaking views of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
The guide will meet you in the square at the end of the bridge, outside the main entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- You will have to climb a series of stairs to reach the panoramic terrace