Discover two of the Roman Empire's best leisure places with an expert guide. Feel like an ancient Roman at the colossal baths and former games site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at the exit of the Metro Station "Circo Massimo" in front of the FAO building. Look for a yellow label with the local partner's name written on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This activity might be canceled in the case of unfavorable weather conditions. If canceled, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- It is very important that participants younger than 18 years old and European citizens under 25 carry an official document (or a digital copy of it).
- This tour will have a maximum of 8 participants.