Eat, drink and take in one of Rome's most beautiful neighborhoods led by a local expert guide. You will visit the farmers market in Campo de' Fiori, the Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona and much more—a trip to satisfy your mind, heart and belly.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point is in front of the statue Giordano Bruno located in the center of Campo de’ Fiori.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Maximum of 16 people per group, except by special arrangement
- Tours operate rain or shine
- Tour starts at 11 AM
- Dress code is smart casual
- Transfer from your hotel to the meeting point is not included in the price. Taxi or buses are a convenient option
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated if advised in advance Please advise at the time of booking
- Gratuities are not included