Discover the secret symbolism of art and science from one of the most contradictory periods in history. With a guide, you'll encounter prominent sites from Dan Brown's Angels and Demon's narratives.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Your guide will meet you in front of the church of Santa Maria della Vittoria.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- As this is a walking tour through different areas of the city with steps and uneven walkways, comfortable walking shoes and a bottle of water are strongly recommended.
- Please advise if there are any travelers with mobility concerns so that we can best accommodate you.
- There are no ticket fees as we do not enter any sites.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements