Experience an authentic Italian pasta and pizza-making cooking class with a chef. Enjoy unlimited DOC red wine, and taste Tiramisù and Limoncello for dessert, with transportation included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Spanish, English, Italian
Select participants and date
Meet at metro stop Laurentina, on the right-hand side of the exit. There will be a white van with a cooking class sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The minimum drinking age is 18 years old
- Infants up to 2 years can go for free (but they need to be booked for the transportation count)
- The minimum age is 3 years old to take part in the class
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Pickup hours are subject to change