Enjoy a family tailored 2.5-hour tour of the marvels of Vatican City. This tour includes a scavenger hunt and a professional guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
In front of the Vatican museums - Viale Vaticano 100. You will meet by the white travertine framed door with two statues above and a sign that reads Mvsei Vaticani.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Ticket costs are excluded and are to be paid to the guide on the day of the tour
- The museums cover about 4.5 miles with long halls and a number of staircases
- Cover up: no bare shoulders and knees allowed when entering the Vatican City - Entrance will be denied without refunds