Train to be a gladiator at a school in Rome. Suitable for adults and children alike, the fun 2-hour lesson will teach you how to fight like a warrior of Ancient Rome, while learning about life in the imperial city, Roman weapons, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your instructor at the Gladiator School of Rome, located on the Appian Way. The nearest bus station is Appia Antica-Travicella (lines 118 or 218).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Parents and/or companions do not have to pay for a ticket if they do not attend the course