Enjoy a tour of Rome that covers fountains, squares, and everything in between. See the Spanish Steps, Trinità dei Monti, Piazza Navona, the Pantheon, and Trevi Fountain. Savor a light lunch in a typical Italian restaurant, before exploring on your own.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Private group available
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Starting time 10:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian
- Pickup included
- At your accomodation inside the Aurelian Walls.
- Explore the Baroque buildings and imperial monuments of Rome
- Admire Bernini's Fountain of 4 Rivers in Piazza Navona
- Go to the Pantheon to see the most replicated classical building in the world
- Throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain to make sure you return to Rome one day
- Enjoy lunch in a typical Italian restaurant at the end of your tour
- Pick-up at hotel (centrally located)
- 2.5 hour walking tour with a professional guide
- Tasting of local products
- Drop off
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The tour operates rain or shine.
- No refunds for missed flights, buses, trains, etc.
- There is a total refund for cancellations made within 72 hours of tour departure.