Enjoy an audience with the Pope and get a once-in-a-lifetime experience with guaranteed reservation. The half-day tour also includes sightseeing of Rome’s major attractions before heading to St. Peter’s Square.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Via della Conciliazione, 40, (Cafe San Pietro).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is suitable for wheelchair users. Wheelchairs will be stored in the luggage area of the bus
- A dress code is required to enter the audience. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. This dress code is strictly enforced and you will risk being refused entry if you fail to comply with requirements
- On Wednesdays in August the Papal Audience will be given in Castel Gandolfo