Discover the ancient Roman habits, traditions, and institutions and unlock the Museum's secrets with the help of a professional, English-speaking guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts. Your guide will wait in front of the entrance of the Museum, holding a sign with the name of the tour. Tickets will be distributed at the start of the activity.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.