Enjoy a private tour of Rome’s Baroque and Renaissance squares and fountains. On this guided walk, see the exciting masterpieces and hidden treasures of the Eternal City. Walk at a pace that's also suitable for the youngsters in the family.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at the Barcaccia Fountain, at the foot of the Spanish Steps. Your guide will be holding a sign with your surname on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Walking frames
Know before you go
- Casual clothing and comfortable shoes are recommended
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- There is a minimum of 2 persons per booking
- Entrance fees are included
- Headsets for groups larger than 8 are included
- Food, drinks, and gratuities are not included