Come and discover the most beautiful vineyards of Maremma, south Tuscany on a full-day wine experience. Journey among tastings, history, traditions, and charming villages, not far from the sea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 7 - 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, German, French, Spanish
- Pickup included
- • Pickup service from Civitavecchia area and Civitavecchia port • Pickup from Civitavecchia area: please include in your reservation the accommodation name and its address. Pickup time will be approximately 08.50 AM, although due to the traffic conditions you may have to wait 5-10 minutes more • Pickup from Civitavecchia Port: Largo della Pace. TERMINAL CRUISE SHUTTLE BUS. It is the meeting point and last stop of the port free shuttle bus (that picks up you from the boat). From the shuttle bus drop-off area, exit from the port; we'll wait for you just outside of the exit holding a sign with your name on it at 08.45 AM.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sleeveless shirts
- Video recording
- Photography inside
Know before you go
- Pickup is offered from hotels and B&Bs in the city center. Please include your accommodation name and address in your reservation.
- For those staying outside the city center, pickup is also offered from the Terminal Cruise Shuttle Bus at Civitavecchia Port.