Experience the papal audience, a unique opportunity to hear the Pope’s voice and thoughts and pray with him. Continue your journey through sacredness with the visit to the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup service between 7:00 AM and 7:15 AM. Dependent on local traffic conditions.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Chairs in the square are not guaranteed, metal detector checks are mandatory
- There is a strict dress code at the Vatican: shorts, miniskirts and uncovered shoulders are not permitted
- It is compulsory to leave umbrellas with spike tips or, metal objects at the cloakroom of the Vatican Museums
- It is strictly forbidden to enter the Vatican Museums with any kind of weapon or oversized backpacks
- The provider is not liable for any partial or full closures of monuments due to religious celebrations, events, or force majeure
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change according to the season and any cause beyond the control of the local supplier. The local partner is absolved of responsibility in this instance