Visit 2 of Tuscany's most representative cities on a day trip to Florence and Pisa from Rome. Discover the birthplace of the Italian Renaissance at monuments such as the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Stroll in the outdoor market of San Lorenzo and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pickup offered for all accommodations within the Aurelian Walls.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- In summer, bring a bottle of water
- In winter, bring an umbrella
- The pick-up is provided only for hotels located in the center of Rome