You’ll spend the day to see the Pontifical Villas of Castel Gandolfo. Have an English-speaking private driver and minivan for the day with free lunch time. Then, you’ll be taken back to your accommodation in Rome.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle and permissions to enter the historical center of Rome
- All tours can be modified and/or customized to meet your complete satisfaction
- The vehicle and driver will be at your complete disposal for the entire duration of the tour and can take you where big buses cannot go, you will walk definitely less and see more
- The English-speaking driver will give a general overview regarding the history of the areas in the car before you start walking around on your own. By Italian law, he is unable to conduct guides inside the museums, monuments, etc. or even to leave the car to walk around with you
- You don’t need a Certified Guide for the Pontifical Villa, the tickets include the audioguides
- If you want to spend more time on the tour, you can add extra hours to the itinerary for an additional cost to balance cash directly to the driver
- A maximum of 8 persons per booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers