Head out from Rome on a day visit to Florence and Pisa, 2 of Tuscany’s most popular cities. Learn about the ancient traditions of Florence, the cradle of the Renaissance, and see the Leaning Tower of Pisa and other monuments in the Square of Miracles.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Quo Vadis officeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available if requested at the time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, with the exact duration depending on the time of day and traffic conditions