Discover the most important monuments of the Rome and all the secret corners and mysteries. From the shadow of the Flaminio obelisk to Pantheon, Castel Sant'Angelo and Vatican, visiting the principal piazzas of the historic city centre of Rome!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 138 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Piazza del Popolo. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Any customer wishing to participate in a Segway tour must first undergo an introductory training session with the specialist staff
- The decision of the trainer on customer ability to use the Segway is final
- Tours are only available to customers aged 16 or over and children accompanied by a parent or guardian
- No driving licence is required
- You should to be fit enough to go up and down steps without assistance, in order to climb onto and off the Segway quickly and independently
- Participants must be between 45 and 113 kilograms in weight and are required to sign a disclaimer before setting out on the tour