Discover a different side to Rome on the city’s only night-time walking tour in English. Explore the hidden side of the Eternal City on a mysterious 1.5-hour night tour, and learn about Rome's supernatural side as you check out Campo de Fiori and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet on the steps of the Church of Sant'Andrea della Valle, located on Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, about 150 meters from Largo di Torre Argentina, on the left hand side heading towards the Tiber River. The church is located right next to Piazza Vidoni and Piazza Sant’Andrea della Valle.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- This service ends at Castel Sant’Angelo from where public transport and taxis are easily accessible.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, comfortable shoes are recommended.
- The tour provider is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or mobility impairments on our tours.
- Likewise, pushchairs or strollers cannot be accommodated.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the scheduled tour time and present your tour voucher to the tour coordinator/guide.