Discover the dark side of Rome on a night time walking tour and see the city under the magic of its evening illuminations. Hear city legends as you wander around the historic heart of the Campo de’ Fiori, Piazza Farnese, and Castel Sant’ Angelo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet on the steps of the San Andrea della Valle Church, located on Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, about 150 meters from Largo di Torre Argentina, on the left hand side heading towards the Tiber River. The church is next to Piazza Vidoni and Piazza Sant’ Andrea della Valle.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Please note: Clients must arrive at the designated meeting point and present their tour voucher to the tour coordinator/guide. Late arrivals will not be able to join the group, and no refunds will be given for those who arrive after the departure time.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, hills, and stairs; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance cannot be accommodated on this tour. Strollers or baby carriages must be left at home.