Skip the long lines to the Colosseum and Vatican on a 6-hour tour of Rome, with lunch. Follow in the footsteps of Roman emperors, gladiators, and popes on a combined tour of some of the city’s most fabled sites, and admire magnificent works of art.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
- Sandals or flip flops
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Tours run every day except Sundays and religious holidays.
- Tour ends close to St. Peter's Square
- The tour goes on rain or shine
- A total refund will be given for cancelations made within 48 hours of tour departure
- Strict dress code: no skirts above the knee, no shorts, no bare shoulders (tank tops or sleeveless blouses), and you must wear shoes. You will not be permitted inside the basilica unless you are dressed appropriately. Since this tour goes into the Basilica through the Sistine Chapel, it is important that you respect the dress code