Explore the dungeons, underground tunnels, and chambers of the Colosseum on this walking tour with special access to the arena floor. Then, follow your guide to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the Show me Italy office at Via Cavour 301.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Sprays or Aerosols
- Glass objects
- Weapons or sharp objects
Know before you go
- The exact reservation times may vary slightly due to decisions made by the Colosseum administration office. These last-minute changes are outside of the local partner's control but if the time will vary by 20 minutes either before or after your original tour time then you will be informed of this change by email
- Entrance to Palatine Hill and Roman Forum is with the tour guide escort only; you cannot leave the group and enter these areas alone as you will not have an individual ticket. For group reservations, the Colosseum does not provide individual tickets but one group ticket which the guide will use for all 3 areas
- As per the Colosseum Authority policy, you will join a larger group (max. 24 people) for the Colosseum Underground section of the tour
- When booking for children under 18 years, you must bring their government-issued ID/passport to show at the reservation desk