Make your family and kids, play, learn and have fun in the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Emperors' House, with a local specialized guide who will take you by hand and lead you on a fantastic journey back to the Roman Empire.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
At the newsagent in front of the Colosseum metro station exit on the ground level (there is only one exit, just in front of the monument). Street address: Via dei Fori Imperiali 21, 00184, Rome. Your tour guide will be holding a sign with your name written on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags