See the historic streets of Rome through the eyes of Caravaggio and discover where he drew inspiration for his masterpieces. Explore his stunning paintings at Santa Maria del Popolo church, and end by raising a glass or two of fine Italian wine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide outside Piazzale Flaminio Metro Station (Line A), next to the flower stand on the side of Piazza del PopoloOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that the tour is not wheelchair accessible.