Embark on a full-day guided trip to Capri from Rome and visit the Blue Grotto, known for its striking blue water. Take a ferry ride from Naples to Capri, roam the colorful streets, and enjoy lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours - 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English, Spanish, French
- Pickup optional
- Pickup begins at 6:00 AM only from centrally located hotels. Please email the activity provider at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time to receive the pick-up information. Pickup is not available from bed and breakfasts, apartments, or guesthouses.
Select participants and date
Meet at Viale Luigi Enaudi, in front of Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri (near Metro A line stop Repubblica).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The visit to the Blue Grotto is subject to favorable weather and sea conditions. If the Blue Grotto is not accessible, you will be taken by boat to the Faraglioni Rocks
- If weather conditions do not allow the excursion by boat, you will take a land excursion of the island