Save time and money with a comfortable round-trip transfer from Civitavecchia cruise terminal to Rome city center, and then climb aboard the hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus to discover the best of the "Eternal City" in a day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The white and yellow Sit Shuttle Bus going into Rome will be waiting for you outside the Welcome Center. After taking the complimentary shuttle service from you ship, you will meet your guide at Civitavecchia Cruise Welcome Center between 8:45 AM and 9:15 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to COVID-19 measures, there may be changes in frequency of departures, changes to routes, and reduction or removal of stops. Updated information can be found on the local partner's website or app.
- The hop-on hop-off sightseeing buses are wheelchair accessible, however for the shuttle buses customers are required to walk a couple of steps to board the bus
- Transfer from the Civitavecchia cruise terminal to Rome and back with ease; check-in is until 9:15 AM at the Cruise Welcome Center in Civitavecchia
- The complimentary shuttle service only operates on days when cruise ships are in port