Decode the riddles of Rome in the heart of the Eternal City on a half-day tour of the locations from the “Angels and Demons” novel and movie. Discover a secret passage unused for many centuries, who the Illuminati were, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in Piazza del Popolo, on the steps of Santa Maria del Popolo Church. Santa Maria del Popolo is the church located next to the big archway. Your guide will be wearing a blue City Wonders polo shirt or jacket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs, pushchairs, or strollers cannot be accommodated on this tour
- To gain entry into some sites, please wear clothes that cover your knees, shoulders, and back
- Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. As a result, delays are possible at these venues
- Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, you are advised to avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks