Discover one of the best-preserved Italian archeological sites and learn about ancient Roman life, religion, business, living, and entertainment from an expert, private guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide in front of the ticket office of the Archeological site. Look for a sign with the name of the tour. To avoid delays, kindly arrive 15 minutes before the start of the activity.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level, as the there will be many steps and the tour covers approximately 2 miles.