Join a full-day trip to the ancient city of Pompeii and the rugged Amalfi Coast, both UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Visit the Pompeii excavations with a guide, and then drive along the Amalfi Coast.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours - 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from accommodations within Rome city center only (inside the Aurelian Walls).
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Face mask or protective covering
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note, this tour operates rain or shine
- There are no refunds for missed or delayed flights, buses, trains, etc.
- A tour that includes entrance fees to museums is subject to a partial refund
- In low season (November - March), most of the businesses in Positano town close. During this time you will visit Amalfi town instead, another beautiful town off the Amalfi Coast, where you will have time for lunch and shopping