Enjoy a guided e-bike tour of ancient Rome and its seven hills – the perfect way to discover the eternal city in a short time. On this 3-hour tour you’ll explore the Roman Forum, the Circus Maximus, the Colosseum, the Capitoline Hill, and Piazza Venezia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
- Explore the sights of ancient Rome and admire the Roman Forum as well as the Circus Maximus
- Visit the ancient marble face and find out why it is known as the “Mouth of Truth”
- See the imposing Colosseum and learn more about the lives of gladiators in ancient Rome
- E-bike tour with an experienced tour guide and interesting audio presentations
- Photo stops
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at the segway office located on Piazza del Gesù 47.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Small groups with a maximum of 8 participants (minimum of 3).