Enhance your visit to Rome with a private tour of the sites featured in “Roman Holiday,” the classic film starring Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck. Enjoy Rome as if it were a movie set and you the star of your own “Vacanze Romane.”
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup included
- Your hotel, or any Rome address
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Explore the world's most famous amphitheater at the Colosseum
- Marvel at the Roman Forum from a strategic picture-perfect viewpoint on Capitoline Hill
- See how honest you really are at the Mouth of Truth (Bocca della Verita)
- Stand on the spot where Princess Ann and Joe Bradley said their final goodbyes at the end of the film
- Toss a coin in the Trevi Fountain to ensure a return visit to the Eternal City
- Window shop along Via dei Condotti where Rome's most fashionable boutiques are located
- Visit the ancient Pantheon
- Personal English-speaking chauffeur
- Private deluxe vehicle
- Admission tickets, including tickets to the Colosseum.
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- It is highly recommend you pre-purchase your Colosseum tickets to avoid long lines.
- Please note that chauffeurs provide information and ongoing commentary only when inside the vehicle. Italy’s strict laws permits only authorized licensed tour guides to accompany guests into monuments and museums. Please advise if you require a private licensed guide to accompany you inside the Coliseum and/or Vatican City. Payment for private guide is made directly to the guide.
- Upon placing your reservation you enter a contract with Stefano Rome Tours. All cancellations must be made at least 7 days in advance.