Hike through Tijuca Forest Park passing by waterfalls, caves, suspension bridges, and other natural and historical attractions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is provided from designated hotels and hostels in the South Zone area in the following neighborhoods: Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, Leme, Santa Teresa, Gloria, Catete, Flamengo, Praia de Botafogo. Please check with the local supplier to see if this service is possible from your hotel/address. If pickup is not available from your hotel, a nearby meeting point will be provided instead.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Food and drinks
- Insect repellent
- Sports shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Participants must provide passport number, birth date, and full name for insurance
- Transportation is provided from designated hotels in the South Zone of Rio: Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, Leme, Flamengo, Santa Teresa, Gloria, Catete, Urca, Praia de Botafogo