Discover highlights of Rio on this guided tour. Explore the Olympic Boulevard and its Museum of Tomorrow and the Marine Aquarium of Rio de Janeiro on an exciting experience for all ages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- If you're staying in a hostel or B&B you will be informed of the nearest hotel for pickup and drop-off.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary, provided they do not occupy a seat.
- This experience is regular and requires a minimum number of people. If cancelled due to lack of travellers, we will offer a different date/experience or a full refund.
- Roundtrip transportation available from South Zone (Botafogo, Leme, Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon). Please contact the company responsible for the tour to inform the name of your hotel and confirm your pick-up time.
- The attractions offer structure for wheelchair users.
- Passengers who choose the option without AquaRio admission included must purchase the ticket separately.