The Tijuca Forest is one of the largest urban green areas in the world. It has 3,972 hectares and is located in Sector A of Tijuca National Park. Most of its vegetation is reforestation to replace the old coffee farms that once existed.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- Your hotel in the tourist zone of Rio de Janeiro.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Praça Afonso Viseu, 104 - Alto da Boa Vista, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20531-580, BrasilOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10-years-old
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour, date or full refund
- It is recommended that you bring comfortable shoes with good grip, a light snack, water, sunscreen and insect repellent
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund