See two of the most legendary places in Brazilian football. Visit the famous Maracanã Stadium and the headquarters of Flamengo, Brazil’s most popular team.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Roundtrip transportation from hotels in Rio de Janeiro’s South Zone (Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, Leblon, and São Conrado). No pickup from hostels or B&B. Customers in hostels or B&B will be informed of the nearest hotel as pick-up point. Tour start time: 08:30am Meeting point for participants not staying in the pickup zone: C2Rio Tours & Travel - Praça do Lido (Rua Ronald de Carvalho, 21 - Copacabana) at 08:13am. Please look for the C2Rio staff inside the store.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The Flamengo itinerary may be changed according to the club’s availability
- This tour operates rain or shine