Enjoy a full-day adventure with expert guides as you hike incredible trails and rappel at Bico do Papagaio on the second largest mountain in the Tijuca National Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- Your hotel located in the tourist zone of Rio de Janeiro (only in supported hotels).
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Praça Afonso Viseu, 104 - Alto da Boa Vista, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20531-580, BrasilOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sandals or flip flops
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Drug use or the intake of alcohol before or during activity, as well as possession of weapons of any kind, is not allowed, under penalty of cancellation of the activity
- The itinerary and the order of sightseeing may change due to weather and/or adverse conditions inherent in the practice of the supplier
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Wear comfortable footwear with good grip
- Bring a light snack, water (3 liters are recommended) and sunscreen