Enjoy a fantastic tandem hang gliding flight and see Rio de Janeiro from a bird's-eye view. Benefit from certified and experienced instructors and fly gently down over the mountains and forests of Tijuca National Park, landing at the ocean.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Catalan, German
- Pickup optional
- Pickup available at hotels located in: Ipanema, Copacabana, Leme, Leblon, Jardim Botânico, Gávea, Lagoa, Botafogo, Urca, Flamengo, Barra da Tijuca. If you are staying outside the pickup route, please contact the local operator and you will be provided the closest meeting point available.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people weighing more than 120 kilograms (265 lbs)
- All participants must purchase flight insurance (R$60) upon arrival at the meeting point
- Ask your instructor if you want more of an adrenaline rush during your flight
- The flight time will be approximately 7 to 15 minutes, depending on wind conditions. The entire tour duration is approximately 2.5 hours
- If you have a GoPro of your own, you can bring it and attach it to your flight helmet
- The footage of the front camera is included, but you can also purchase the photos and video from side and back cameras
- The minimum age requirement for this activity is 16 years old