Be one of the first to reach the Christ the Redeemer statue, on top of Corcovado Hill. After enjoying the most iconic statue in the city head to the Sugar Loaf Mountain to enjoy more spectacular views. Add on an optional tour of Rio's highlights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 5 - 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup available from most hotels in Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana, and Leme. Please provide your hotel name and address in order to arrange pickup. In case your hotel is outside the pickup list, you will be provided the closest meeting point available.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please note, the cost of the cable car ticket is not included in the tour price
- Please note that if the road is closed due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- This activity is wheelchair accessible. Please advise at time of booking
- Stops include Paineiras, the Christ the Redeemer statue and the Sugarloaf tourist complex
- In the event of poor visibility on the summit of Corcovado Mountain, you will make an alternative stop at Mirante Dona Marta (362 meters), where it is usually less affected by the clouds
- Children, students and seniors receive a discount with a paper passport copy or photographic ID at Sugar Loaf
- Please note that during Carnival period the afternoon part of this tour may need to be adapted and the itinerary may be changed in the last minute