Hike up the monolithic mountain of Pedra da Gávea and get stunning views of Rio de Janeiro from 840 meters above sea level. Benefit from the services of a guide and instructor with experience of eco adventures and rock climbing.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Praça Des. Araújo Jorge, Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro (in the Barrinha district).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- The duration of the hike is approximately 3 hours. It is considered difficult, with some stretches of light climbing. No previous experience of rock climbing is required
- The activity will be cancelled in the event of bad weather
- Please bring at least 3 liters of drinking water per person, light snacks, light clothing, insect repellent, sunglasses, sunscreen and shoes with good grip
- By booking, you attest knowledge of the risk inherent in this activity
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for the activity to operate, if this number is not reached an alternative date/time or full refund will be offered